TURBOVAC 1350 i
Why use the Leybold TURBOVAC i/iX?
Designed to offer the best performance, the TURBOVAC i/iX series has a higher pumping speed and delivers lower initial and operating costs. With its exceptional features such as light gas pumping speeds of up to 60% above present reference products, and compression values that are approximately 100x higher than previous generation products, it is the right choice for all your applications.
From pumping speed 90 l/s to 1450 l/s
The TURBOVAC i/iX range covers pumping speeds up to 1450 l class.
From serviceability to active bearing management
A pump generation for stress-free operation and service where the pump actively manages the bearing, and bearing replacement on-site is possible.
From IP40 to IP54
While all TURBOVAC i/iX pumps offer IP40 as standard, IP54 is an option for protection in industrial and coating environments.
Robustness increases your productivity and system uptime.
- Proven reliability and consistent performance across a range of processes and demanding applications.
- Fit & Forget, user friendly and highly dependable installation and operation.
- Robust against mechanical impact ad harsh venting.
- Optimized rotor design for optimum pumping performance.
TURBOVAC i/iX has been designed to optimize both pumping speed performance and compression ratio.
- Unique pump stages design to deliver excellent performance also process applications with increased gas flows.
- Light gas pumping speeds of up to 60% above present reference products.
- Compression values 100 times higher than previous generation products.
- Wide range of performance variants from 90 to 1450 l/s.